Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cookie Swap

I recently attended my first ever cookie swap with a play group that we've been hanging out with over the last few months. When I told my husband, I was going to a cookie swap his first reponse was "Are you going to make the toffee cookies?"A few years ago, I found a recipe for Oatmeal Toffee cookies on the back of the Heath Toffee bits bag. My husband loves toffee so I made them and now a few times a year he request them. They are perfect during the holidays. 

I will admit up front they aren't pretty cookies but they are delicious. If you are looking for a new or different cookie recipe this year, you might just want to check out these Oatmeal Toffee cookies. They are a little bit of toffee, a little bit of chocolate, and a little bit of oatmeal and its a perfect combination. You can find the recipe from Hershey's web site and you can find the Heath bits in the baking aisle with the chocolate chips. 

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment