Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple, I'm in Love

Its no secret we are an Apple loving, Mac family. We've been drawn to Macs partly because we are creative types and partly because one of our hobbies over the last few years has been filming, editing and producing a documentary. Apple has made film editing accessible to anyone who has the interest. 


Several years ago, we made the very difficult decision to leave Verizon and we sold our souls (and decent phone service) to AT&T so we could purchase the iPhone. We've been using the iPhone 3G for several years now and it has been a great phone - I wish I could say great things about AT&T's service but I can't so I won't. 


We've been eligible to upgrade our phones for a couple months now but we decided to see if Apple was going to release a new version. The day we have been waiting for happened yesterday. The new iPhone 4GS will be available next week. I can't wait! In case you missed it, here is the video introducing the new features. 


I'm not sure which upgrade I'm most excited about the new 8 megapixel camera or the voice command virtual assistant. What are you looking forward to in the new iPhone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment