Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Summer Favorite: Salted Caramel

We were lucky to have Pinkberry arrive in Atlanta last year and I was even luckier to get one in my neighborhood. I have become addicted to their delicious frozen yogurt and with this heat wave we are having its a nice way to cool off. A few weeks ago, I discovered the Pinkberry Salted Caramel and its a new favorite for me. I love it and crave it! Which is bad for both my waistline (at least its yogurt so it saves me some calories) and my post-pinkslip wallet. 


Fortunately, we have scored a few BOGO coupons and today we cashed one in.
If you don't have Pinkberry near you, you can try the Salted Caramel from Talenti Gelato. Its not as guilt-free as the yogurt but its a great splurge. Just add some sea salt to your serving and you are all set. I have found the Talenti Gelatos at both Whole Foods and Publix.


Enjoy and keep cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment