Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Picture Show

Since I'm at home now, I have been watching more TV and seen more movie trailers than I care to comment on. But there are a few movies that I'm dying to see. Since it would take a bank loan to buy two tickets and pay for a babysitter, I will either be going with a friend to the theater or waiting until these come out on DVD. These are just a few of the movies I would love to see this summer on the big screen. 


The Help - I read this book last year and I can't wait to see the movie. 


Crazy Stupid Love - I'm only so-so on Steve Carrell in comedies but I really love to see him in more serious roles. I also really like Emma Stone and Julianne Moore so I think this is going to be a movie that I will enjoy seeing. 


One Day - I don't know much about this movie but I'm intrigued enough by the trailer to want to see it.



Midnight in Paris - I think I might be too late to see this in theaters but I love Woody Allen movies. Grant it most of his movies over the last few years haven't been his best but I think this movie will redeem him. Plus its set in Paris so it can't be that bad, right?


Have you seen any good movies lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment