Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall TV Season

I have probably watched more TV in the last year than I have in the last 15 years. And I hate to say it but most of the TV shows are terrible, so more often than not our TV generally stays on HGTV or FoodTV. Over the last few years, we have watched "Mad Men," "Boardwalk Empire," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Castle," "The Mentalist," and "Raising Hope." 


I'm kind of excited about some of the new shows that I'm reading about that will be premiering over the next few weeks. I've already heard lots of talk about "Up All Night" with Christina Applegate and Will Arnett from some of the ladies in my mom's group. I think we have the first episode recorded so I just need to sit down and watch it. Some of the shows I'm getting excited to see are:


"The New Girl" - I love Zooey Deschanel so I have really high hopes for this show. 


"Pan Am" - I'm hoping this will "Mad Men" of the skies




"Suburgatory" - I live in a suburb of Atlanta but its still pretty close to the city. So even though its the suburbs we've never thought too much about it until W was born. Now we are learning more and more about life in the suburbs. 




There are also a few dramas that I'm interested in catching as well including "Unforgettable" and "A Gifted Man." I always find that I record a bunch of stuff the first few weeks and then I end up losing interest. But I hope that this year will be different and I find a few new shows to watch.  What new shows are you setting your DVRs to catch this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment