Friday, September 16, 2011

Thankful Friday: Fall is Coming

Last week in Atlanta, we had the perfect weather week. It was Mother Nature's preview of fall and we enjoyed it. Like most of the country, its been a long hot summer and it was nice to have 70 degree weather. In addition to great weather, college football season officially kicked-off last weekend. I think my Georgia Bulldogs are going to have another rough season, but I'm cautiously optimistic that the team can turn it around.


So this week I'm thankful that fall is on its way. Katie at the Loves of Life blog shared a printable Fall Bucket List this week.  She included on her list just a few of things I had planned for us this year. As a matter of fact, I think its time to schedule our trip to Elijay for apple picking. What are you looking forward to this fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment