Friday, September 23, 2011

Viva la Scarf


Many years ago when I was in Paris, I fell in love with the scarf. Most European women wear scarves, but the Parisians have made an art form out of scarf tying. Since that first trip to Paris, I've been collecting scarves from my travels since they are small and lightweight they are the perfect souvenirs. 


A few weeks ago Meredith, of the Merry & Bright blog, wrote a post about her annual Scarf Swap so I decided to participate. I was paired up with Brandi of Borchardt Birdies. After reading Brandi's blog, I knew she was a huge Texas Tech fan so I picked out a red scarf for her to wear this fall as she cheers on the Raiders. Of course, I forgot to take a picture of the scarf but you can see it on her blog. 

In return, I received this great brown and green striped infinity scarf. This is my first infinity scarf and I'm excited to wear it this fall. I'm hoping it will be cool enough to wear today when we go apple picking. I can't think of a better to kick off the fall than with a new scarf!



My scarf package from Brandi 

Me and my new scarf

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scarf!! I am a huge fan of infinity scarves and love the colors of that one! It looks great on you. Thanks so much for participating this year!!

    ReplyDelete