Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Style and Function: My Erin Condren Life Planner

I've spent most of my career working in marketing and communications, so I'm a sucker for good design, great presentation, and quality paper. Erin Condren Designs did not disappoint and I was in love from the moment I saw the box on my doorstep. 



After looking at all of the planner designs, I chose the fleur feliz pattern in turquoise. Normally, I would have chosen the black but I'm so glad I challenged myself to go with color. The turquoise is bright and cheery and it adds a splash of color to my kitchen counter, nightstand or desk. Since I'm planning to go back to work sometime in the near future, I kept my planner professional so I could use it for both work and home. 




I also LOVED the gift tag samples that they included in my order. They were such a nice treat! Below are just a few photos of my planner pages. 







The Erin Condren team thought of everything when they designed these planners including a pocket and zip pouch to keep all those loose papers together. 




I'm also hoping the special dates section will keep me forgetting any upcoming birthdays.  



Between my home organization notebook and my new Erin Condren planner, my days should be much more organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment